Donate and become a financial contributor!

:roll_eyes: oooo funny fellow. :laughing:

I was serious though because for plenty of people CCs or Paypal, etc, aren’t viable options. But money orders are easy.

I was serious too.

Seriously sarcastic.

Actually, I was just trying to suggest some alternative revenue streams for a startup. Perhaps I’m unrealistic (given added admin etc), although I’m really not sure why you’d regard my suggestion of accepting cash as “sarcastic”. Startups such as this need all the help they can get, no?

Serious about taping coins to cardboard? Sure. The “what about stamps” made it obvious. If you’re serious about sending ca$h, bills would obviously be better than coins.

1 Like

Made what obvious? Sarcasm? If you say so @Vagabonder, if it pleases you. This conversation is getting off topic.

You are correct though, bills would be better than coins/stamps. Having said that, I’m curious if Couchers has the facility to take cash at all, which was where my point was actually leading.

1 Like

Well hopefully they will have a mailing address eventually where people can send cash, coins, money orders, cheques, valuable family heirlooms, etc.

1 Like

Why so modest? I think we should be open to members wanting to bequeath and give all the rest and remainder of their property and estate of every kind and character to Couchers :innocent:

3 Likes

I just checked the donations page - seems like CC is still the only option or did I miss some button somewhere?

1 Like

Thank you for asking! Yes, currently credit card or debit card are the only ways to donate. We are looking into other ways for people to donate and hope to expand the methods for donation in the future.

Do we have plans to transparently share how much the Couchers.org foundation is getting in donations (one time / recurring) and the financial viability of the whole project (income vs expenses)?

3 Likes