How many profile photos should users be allowed to upload?

There’s plenty of free image hosting platforms out there - can’t these be integrated?

I know we are all used to websites/apps having “premium” features, but in that model, you’ve already got exclusivity baked in. Why? There’s got to be better ways of making money. Couchers will need money as it grows. As for me, I’m happy to chip in to help out, but not for elements such as having pictures of all the great people I’ve met and things I’ve done as a result of using the site - that seems counter intuitive to me, not least because image sharing has become so central in the way people relate.

2 Likes

guys we should be offering everything couchsurf is offering and then some! yes we need more photos!

1 Like

Maybe I have missed it, but it looks like I can upload only a profile photo.

While it can be cool to add option for more personal photos, the most acute issue about the limitation is that I can’t upload the photos of my couch.
As a host I want to show potential guests where and how exactly they will be sleeping and as a guest I would prefer to see how the couch looks before asking to stay.

2 Likes

Hey @artium -

Thanks for bringing up your request! We definitely think it’s valuable to have additional images available, especially to establish transparency between the users. In the future, there are plans to implement such a feature. Take a look at the previews below!

The development is a work in progress, but we appreciate your patience, feedback, and requests :slight_smile:

Cheers
Dom

5 Likes