Weekly Online Event (Tuesday)

Hello! We are running this online weekly event tailored to fit European, Asian, and Oceanian time zones. As usual, please respond to let us know if there is a better time that would suit you, as this time slot is flexible :slight_smile: Or, you maybe be able to attend our other weekly event time.

Nice…I will attend this for sure. :smiley: thanks for changing the time

1 Like

Hey @Push-K glad to hear it! Yeah, now that I’m in Europe we liked the idea of doing one more suited to the Eastern hemisphere :))

1 Like

Hey al! We’re meeting in approximately 30 minutes! Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

This will be the link - Launch Meeting - Zoom

was nice to get to know you or see you again :slight_smile:

the meeting on sunday is mostly to late for me and the other to early…
i try to make it to this one, but just can make it within the last half an hour (1 hour later would be perfect for me)

1 Like

Thanks @womxn! That works for the other attendees too, so I will change it for next week. We’ll get a good time going!

4 Likes

Hi all! This event is in about 1.5 hours! Hope to see you there :slight_smile: this will be the link…

Hi all! Just a reminder that this event will begin in about 1 hour and 15 mins - we’ll be discussing various topics related to Couchers.org & hospex in general, plus just socializing. Hope to see you there!

Here’s the link to join

Hi all! Just a reminder that this event will begin in about 40 mins - we’ll be socializing about various topics related to Couchers.org & hospex in general.

Here’s the link to join

I also found this website to work well: Senfcall – Add your mustard!

1 Like

Add your mustard - What a beautiful sample of literally translating german!
(it’s mostly used for people that tend to voice their opinion unasked and unwanted - and it’s sausage to them how others feel about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like

I understand only train station…

1 Like

There have we the salad. One german link and the topic is hijacked…

1 Like

Hi all! This event starts in about 1 hour and 15 minutes! Launch Meeting - Zoom

Hey all! This event is on in a bit less than 25 mins!

Hi all! This event starts in about 2 hours! Launch Meeting - Zoom

Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

I missed this, how many people showed up? I would be glad to get online with you all sometime.

Hey @korvus, welcome to the forums! We had seven people today, that’s the average I’d say. Usually a mix of volunteers and community members :slight_smile: today both of the project founders were on as well as a developer and a newbie! we are here every week so feel free to put it in your calendar :innocent:

1 Like

Hi all! This event starts in about 30 minutes! Launch Meeting - Zoom

Hi all! This event starts in about 40 minutes! Launch Meeting - Zoom