The first step to improving the discussion is by discovering the ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own.
Then help us make this a great place by always working to improve the discussion in some way. Think over if your post adds to the conversation.
We’re dedicated to keeping this forum a safe space for everyone:
- Be civil. Don’t post racist, homophobic, sexist or otherwise offensive or prejudiced comments.
- Be kind. Don’t harass, threaten or ridicule anyone or expose their private information.
- Take time to listen. Don’t deny the experiences of others, especially when related to issues of sexism, racism and homophobia.
Make the effort to keep discussions focused and readable:
- Use the Like button, don’t post “+1” or “Agreed”.
- Keep topics conversational, don’t send out posts as you would on chat.
- Use Reply as linked topic if your reply would divert an existing topic into a new direction.