Just want to drop my ideas about messages here.
- You should be able to organize your messages to some extent. Being able to delete messages or group them together, archive them or star them could all be things to consider. A common problem on CS would be having to go back through pages and pages to find old messages exchanged with someone you don’t contact frequently . A “starred” or “favorites” folder could do the trick.
- A way to show that messages have been read would also be excellent.
- I noticed in group chats you can make someone else an admin. I think they should have to accept becoming an admin before you can transfer that responsibility and leave a group. This is because the person you make an admin may be inactive or may not want to be an admin.
- Admins should be able to remove people from the chat.
- Perhaps admins can choose a picture for a group chat too.
- Once you leave a chat you should be able to rejoin it.
- You shouldn’t be able to write in the text box after leaving the chat (even though it produces an error message now it doesn’t make sense to even be able to type in it.)
That’s all for now. Apologies if some of these were already considered or being worked on hope others share their ideas too!