Minutes of meeting

Hey guys
Please dont be scared of the title of the post. Since I am unable to attend the online meetings of Couchers, I would love if someone who attends the meeting can drop a line or two regarding what was discussed during the meeting.

I am quite excited that we are working towards creating a new platform. As always I am here to help in any way I can.

Can someone shed a light on what was discussed on this weeks meeting?

Talk to you soon <3

1 Like

I understood soon the meeting will also be on another time. So you may be able to attend then.

What was discussed was mostly informal. About introducing oneselves, funny traditions, couchsurf experiences. But also more serious stuff like moderating forums and how to contribute.

But nothing worth making minutes of, I think. Oops, I just did a bit …

2 Likes

yeah I just casually wanted to know what was discussed. I would love to be a part of these calls. CS experiences or serious stuff like moderating forums interest me a lot equally. :smiley:

Thanks for replying. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Great idea, Push! I will start summarizing the meetings in the event thread. However, if we do discuss anything particularly interesting, you’ll notice I always open a new topic on it :slight_smile:

1 Like