Suggestion: "Surfing" menu on the top menu and specific "Surfing/Hosting" page

Hi’ there.

I still have to present myself but i just want to share an idea i just had. I hope no one has had it because i didn’t even check on other topics here on the forum. So start to spread shame on me lol.

Suggestion : a menu link in the top menu to a “Surfing” page.

Surfing page would containt hosting and hosted situation with basics informations about the journeys and some other possibility like “Write a review” :slight_smile:

Why ? I was trying to find the “Write review” button and i didn’t find it. I went to Messages > Request and didn’t see it there (where in fact it was, at the bottom of the conversation).
But thanks to the email reminder after surfing i was able to find it.
Yeah i could be more intelligent and take time to get to the bottom of the Messages/Request page but… well… it’s life :^p

1 Like

Hey, no need for shame! It happens to the best of us. Your suggestion for a “Surfing” page sounds like a great idea. Having a dedicated space for hosting and hosted situations, along with basic information about journeys and the option to write reviews, could streamline the user experience and make it easier for everyone to navigate and engage with the platform. Plus, your personal experience highlights a common challenge users might face, so addressing it with a dedicated page could definitely improve usability. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!