UI - Profile Save Button

Just tweaking my profile a little. Went to save. Couldn’t find it. Tried leaving the page assuming it was auto-saved, but got the little prompt. Only then I saw it, hidden at the bottom of the page. Has anyone else had difficulties finding it, or is it just me? If it was up to me I’d colour it in Couchers orange, rather than the sea-green, and maybe locate it at the top of the page. Or can it be included in the prompt?

1 Like

Yes! This has happened to me too. I think your ideas are great.

Hey @gjw ,

Thanks for pointing this out!
The save button is actually supposed to be locked to a frame on the bottom of the user’s screen so the user can select “Save” at any time. It seems like there must be a technical issue… I will reach out to our development team to resolve this issue. For now, thank you for your feedback! Hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

@groovydom it is as you have described. The problem is I’m using it on desktop, so the save button is way down at the bottom of my monitor. In case I wasn’t clear, it was there all along, just not visually present enough for me to be able to find it immediately. This is partly colour I think and partly location. Perhaps it can be relocated for desktop users over a certain breakpoint?

1 Like

Ahh! Okay, I understand. The UX team will definitely address this and explore some solutions. Thank you for clarifying!

1 Like