We’re looking to test our mid-fidelity wireframes in the form of a mobile prototype. If you’re keen to join me for a quick chat and explore what we currently have, please reply in this thread with:
- Your general availability (weekdays ok? weekends ok? timezone? mornings/afternoons/evenings?)
- A short description of how you used/are using CS or hospex in general (less than 3 sentences please!)
You can drop me a PM within the forum if you’re more comfortable with that
Please note the following:
- Each session will take about 30 minutes - 1 hour
- You’ll need to be able to access Zoom
- We’ll be screen recording your interactions with the prototype
- This version is a prototype meant to test the overall structure, so don’t expect too much in the way of slick designs etc.
Don’t worry if you see that others have already commented - over the next weeks/months we’ll need to do these 1-on-1 tests so the more the merrier! We’ll reach out to you as we schedule the calls. Thanks for your time in advance!