Weekly Online Event

Hiya! Do you mean in person or online? If online, we have two every week at the same days and times (you can see your local time at the top of this thread). If you mean in person, there’s discussion about that on the app.couchers.org site itself!

just a reminder to every1 this event is in 2hrs, always feel the mods update these a bit too late notice, so here´s a 2hr reminder :Þ

4 Likes

I will join you today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious if this is still an ongoing event

1 Like

yep, we had the meeting last Tuesday, there were like 7 people

3 Likes

and would it be 7pm or 8pm I have seen some previous message that says that it might be shifter one hour later to accommodate to more people

it’s 11am UTC my time, if there was a previous message in this thread saying it was shifted then it was just during that perticular meeting, otherwise it is normally at the set time, you can see what time it starts at the 1st post, there’s also a Sunday meeting if you can make that (it’s more suited for EU/US people, whereas the Tuesday meeting is for EU/SEA timezones)

1 Like

gotcha thank you!! I’m just worried I won’t be able to make it in time yikes

1 Like

Just wondering if this event could be push back to 8pm by the host. I am running quite a tight schedule and will be unlikely available at 7pm.

I am happy to push it back one hour but unfortunately won’t make it this week. @itsi or @aapeli ?

2 Likes

Okay we’ll do it 1 hour later than normal! Nat, me and Aapeli should be there!

2 Likes

alright thank you so much guys love y’all :heart:

1 Like

The social is happening now, 1 hour later than normal this week!

Dear @Jesse as you are one of the developers, i created an event for next week. focused in my experience in Sao Paulo… I would like to share my perspective and thoughts to marketing this new platform. There are some crazy ideas from the other side. If you can assist it would be great.

@jcdelascasas Hi, how are you? Nice to hear from you again. I help run the marketing team at Couchers.org. I would love to hear these crazy ideas! :smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Just a note to remind you that this event is in one hour! Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

Click here for the link - Launch Meeting - Zoom

Hey everyone! Just a note to remind you that this event is in two hours! Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

Click here for the link - Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

This is on in about 4 hours. See you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nobody’s coming today?

sorry just running late, I’m jumping on now