Weekly Online Event

Hello! We run a weekly event on Tuesdays. If you can’t make the time, comment below, and we can try to accommodate your schedule (come earlier or stay later).

3 Likes

Nice…I will attend this for sure. :smiley: thanks for changing the time

1 Like

Hey @Push-K glad to hear it! Yeah, now that I’m in Europe we liked the idea of doing one more suited to the Eastern hemisphere :))

1 Like

was nice to get to know you or see you again :slight_smile:

the meeting on sunday is mostly to late for me and the other to early…
i try to make it to this one, but just can make it within the last half an hour (1 hour later would be perfect for me)

1 Like

Thanks @womxn! That works for the other attendees too, so I will change it for next week. We’ll get a good time going!

4 Likes

I also found this website to work well: Senfcall – Add your mustard!

1 Like

Add your mustard - What a beautiful sample of literally translating german!
(it’s mostly used for people that tend to voice their opinion unasked and unwanted - and it’s sausage to them how others feel about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

2 Likes

I understand only train station…

1 Like

There have we the salad. One german link and the topic is hijacked…

1 Like

I missed this, how many people showed up? I would be glad to get online with you all sometime.

Hey @korvus, welcome to the forums! We had seven people today, that’s the average I’d say. Usually a mix of volunteers and community members :slight_smile: today both of the project founders were on as well as a developer and a newbie! we are here every week so feel free to put it in your calendar :innocent:

1 Like

Just a reminder that this online event is today in 1 hour! Hope to see you there!
Click here to join!

1 Like

Just a reminder that this online event is today in about 45 minutes! Hope to see you there!
Click here to join!

Just a reminder that this online event is today in about one hour! Hope to see you there!
Click here to join!

1 Like

This event is starting in 10 min, see you all there! Same link as always :slight_smile:

I will join next Tuesday event, thanks for considering South East Asia time zone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there along with everyone else :smiley:

no meeting today?

Sorry I jumped on late and must have missed everyone :frowning:

Can anyone host a meet up?