Introduce Yourself!

Hiya, I’m Stella quite a bit of an odd-one-out in so many ways in this world and forever hoping and aiming to change the world to a kinder better place. I the creative introvert that prefers deep conversation and imagination. I love animals (a majority of it at least), enjoy baking, reading, boardgames, riding quads and doing cattle drives, line dance and am obsessed with treasure hunts and photography. I’m originally a nomad that’s being pushed into settling down and not quite succeeding. The longer the flight, the better. I’ve been an active traveler on couchsurfing for many years up till 2020 and have loads of references there, but starting over here all over as CS has changed a lot and seems mostly dead.

Currently looking for hosts in Brighton or Norwich from Nov 14th for ideally 5 days or longer so I can explore every corner and though Winter isn’t the greatest season, maybe have time to put some projects into action. But having spine problems I need an actual mattress and travel with my own special pillow. Alternatively hosts in London are appreciated too as I still hope to see a few places there I’ve not been able to before. For my own security I only consider staying with females, couples unless you have several references.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Hussein Yusuf and am from Uganda the pearl of Africa. Thank and wish u all the best.

1 Like