Regular Online Event

Thanks to the success of our first online events, I’m pleased to announce that we’ll be hosting online events regularly. Here’s the calendar of events.

The main purpose of these virtual events is to welcome people to the community, get to know each other, and discuss what’s going on with the project. You’ll also get the chance to meet some of our awesome volunteers and ask them questions about the development of Couchers.org.

If you have ideas for what we should discuss/do next, how to improve the online event concept, or how to promote these events, you can reply in this thread. You are also welcome to host an event of your own! I’d be happy help you set it up or co-host it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Upcoming events:

October 14th, 4am EST/ 10am CET/ 7pm AEST - Link to join.
October 14th, 4pm EST/ 10pm CET (October 15th, 7am AEST) - Link to join.
October 14th, 9pm EST (October 15th, 3am CET / 12pm AEST) - Link to join.

Please feel free to share these links with anyone interested. There’s no signup required! See you there.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that there is an online event today!

4am EST/ 10am CET/ 7pm AEST - Link to join .

1 Like

The second online event is happening now!

Click here to join!

This event is happening in 15 minutes!

October 14th, 4pm EST/ 10pm CET (October 15th, 7am AEST) - Link to join .

This second event (NA/EU time zones) is happening now - - Link to join !

1 Like

The last event for this week is happening in 45 minutes. I hope to see you there! Link to join .

Thanks to everyone who participated in this weeks’ online events. Great to see you all as usual. :slight_smile: :partying_face: :star_struck:

As always, feel free to leave any comments about the events in this thread.

Upcoming events:

October 28th, 4am EST/ 10am CET/ 7pm AEST.
October 28th, 4pm EST/ 9pm CET (October 29th, 7am AEST).
October 28th, 9pm EST (October 29th, 2am CET / 12pm AEST).

See full calendar!

2 Likes

ohh I messed up with the time. See you on 28th Oct

1 Like

Great cooking class. Maybe we can do traditional dishes next time XD

2 Likes

Are you volunteering?? :slight_smile:

wait what? there was a cooking class? :smiley:

One of our attendees at the US evening meeting cooked some Sichuan Broccoli while we chatted, but don’t worry, it was unplanned :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ohh cool broccoli, so I didnt miss anything important. hahaa

1 Like

Just a reminder that we are going to have our third series of online events starting today.

The first one is October 28th, 4am EST/ 10am CET/ 7pm AEST. Here is a link if you’d like to join!

2 Likes

If you’re able to attend at this time please reply to the thread so we know to expect you. We’ll start in 20 minutes. :slight_smile:

Our next event is on October 28th at 4pm EST/ 10pm CET (October 29th, 7am AEST)!

Here is a link if you’d like to join!

Reminder! The next event starts in about 15 mins - here’s a link!

Our third and final event in this series is today on October 28th at 9pm EST (October 29th, 2am CET /12pm AEST). See you in about one hour!

Here is a link if you’d like to join!

Probably going to convert our bi-weekly event to a weekly one, provided we can narrow down a good time to meet for everyone. If you haven’t already (and you’re keen to join online events) let us know your availability here!