Weekly Online Event (Sunday)

Hi all! We have a minor scheduling conflict with this week’s social - I’m a huge football fan so I’ll definitely be watching the UEFA Cup final between England and Italy at the schedule social time :slight_smile: therefore I won’t be able to make it. Let’s have a quick poll to decide what to do, just for this week :slight_smile:

• Make it one hour earlier
  • Make it two hours later
  • Let’s just regroup next week and cancel this week
  • Don’t change the time, I don’t mind if less people come :slight_smile:

0 voters

For me the earlier the better :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone! We’ll do the meeting an hour early this week, so we’ll start in 1 hour from now!

2 Likes

This event is in 20 minutes! Hope to see you there :slight_smile: Launch Meeting - Zoom

2 Likes

Sorry everybody… I just habitually clicked the wrong button and ended the whole meeting :S

3 Likes

It’s ok Aapeli! Probably for the best… :smiley:

1 Like

Haha probably, yeah, otherwise we’d be chatting the rest of the day :rofl:

Hi all! This event begins in about 1 hour :slight_smile: Hope to see you there! Launch Meeting - Zoom

Hi all! This event begins in about 1
hour and 45 mins :slight_smile: Hope to see you there! Launch Meeting - Zoom

2 Likes

Hi all! This event begins in about 45 mins :slight_smile: Hope to see you there! Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

Hi all! This event begins in about an hour :slight_smile: Hope to see you there! Launch Meeting - Zoom

Sorry everyone!! Didn’t realize I’d be ending the meeting :open_mouth: must have hit the wrong button. Until next time!

insert sad react emoticon.

OK: :sob:

Are you writing that because the character limit is 10?! Maybe!

Picture worth more than a thousand words!

1 Like

just want to remind every1 of the event in an hour : }

oops, hehe… don’t think the meeting was suppost to end like that : P

Yeah I’m very sorry about that! I didn’t realize Aapeli made me the meeting host so it ended it when I left! I apologize!

This kind of ending is becoming a tradition :joy::joy:

4 Likes

this event should be starting in 10mins for those interested, i’ll probably skip it though ;}

2 Likes