Weekly Online Event

Hey everyone! This event is happening in about 2,5 hours. Hope to see you there! :slightly_smiling_face:

The link is couchers.org/zoom

This event is happening in a bit less than an hour :smiley:Everyone’s welcome!
Join here → couchers.org/zoom

This event is happening in a bit less than 30 mins :smiley: Everyone’s welcome!
Join here → [couchers.org/zoom]

This event is happening in about 1 hour :smiley: Everyone’s welcome!

This event is happening in about 30 mins! :smiley: Everyone’s welcome!

Hello! I’m seeking someone to run the weekly event on Tuesdays for the next three Tuesdays (May 3rd, May 10th, & May 17th). If this sounds like something you’re up for, please reply in this thread!

hey Emily, sorry for disappearing for a long while oops! but I think I can run the one on the 3rd, subsequent ones shouldn’t be an issue for me as well but would be open for any additional volunteers!!

1 Like

Hey! Maybe I can the other meetings. :slight_smile: I hope from next week on I can keep woken up until later.

Thank you @Mari and @Meow! Hopefully there will be a few people there to keep you company :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, everybody! We’re already here :slight_smile:

Hi @meow and @mari - will either of you be available for tomorrow’s event? I will be in the airrrrr~ :airplane:

If not, seeking other volunteers to be around for any newcomers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can be on surely no worries about it!! have a safe flight later on and enjoy yourself :relaxed:

1 Like

I can too :slight_smile:

Have a good flight :wink:

1 Like

Thank you both!! See you when I’m back in Istanbul :slight_smile:

Wasn’t the meeting now?

Hi all! This event is happening in about one hour. Hopefully see you there! couchers.org/zoom

Happening RIGHT NOW! I just joined! :laughing: :partying_face:

Kinda lonely right now, no one in the group chat that was supposed to start half an hour ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like