Weekly Online Event

There’s an online event in just under 20 mins! I can’t make it to this one, but hopefully y’all have fun :wink:

i might make it to this one, but i’ll be a bit late

I’m here so anyone free just pop in and say hi!!

So is it moved to Wednesday now or just this week?

not too sure about that. has it been officially shifted?
I only saw Emily message and went it to host.

Didn’t mean for any shift… it was on Tuesday as usual unless I’m super crazy?

1 Like

Hey all! There’s an event in about 20 mins. I might make it a bit late, hope you have a fun time all the same <3 Link here - Launch Meeting - Zoom

If anyone is there in an hour, I’ll chime in :slight_smile:

I extended the length of the event to accomodate that @phaula !

Hello people.
I tried to attend last Tuesday meeting but, just as I expected, I kept on crashing for zoom has never worked out for me. I wonder if there would be any chance of moving it to jitsi which is an uncomplicated, completely free, open source alternative. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hey all! There’s an event in about 20 mins. I won’t make it but I hope you have a fun time all the same <3 Link here - Launch Meeting - Zoom

Hİ guys I’m here if anyone wants to chat I will be there

Hi all! I’ve moved the event time later since I can’t attend in the day times anymore. Please let me know if that doesn’t work for you!

For me definitely not. It’ll be 4:00 in the morning here. :stuck_out_tongue: But as I haven’t showing up as frequently as I wish, my word here doesn’t matter much. I hope this new time works for more people. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw yeah, sorry about that Mari! Maybe the 90th weekly event is at a better time for you!

I also can’t make it tonight but I hope the new time slot attracts some people from the EU & Americas crowd!

1 Like

Hey! Is anyone going to be there tonight?

Has this recurring event ceized operations?