Weekly Online Event (Thursday)

Hi all!

We run two online events per week for all community members to meet and have a chat together. This time was chosen based on the response of all interested participants (so far).

If this time doesn’t work for you, our other event is on Sundays (Monday mornings for more easternly time zones…). If you can’t attend either event time, fill out this form with your availability so that I can add additional times to the calendar. :slight_smile:

The purpose of these events is to welcome new members, get to know each other in person, talk about anything related to couch-surfing and Couchers, and answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Ey I can join this one when I’m working from home!!!

2 Likes

I think @gab wanted to make one of these. Does this one work for you, @gab ? @Push-K , glad to see you can make this one!

1 Like

Hey Jesse…long time mate. Yes I will be able to attend this meeting for sure. It starts at 7.30am but it works for me. See you guys tomorrow and looking forward to catch up

It says 15th Jan but 14th is Thursday…so it happening on 15th i.e Friday? I do not wish to miss this meeting

I think it’s a different day depending on your timezone. For me it’s Friday 1pm. That would be Thursday night in the US

1 Like

ohh cool. Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

then it means it will be Friday early morning for me

1 Like

As long as your timezone is set correctly on the forums, these events will always show the time in your local timezone. I’m sorry this will be so early for you, Push! Hoping it works for some of our members who are not located in Europe or the US.

3 Likes

The event starts in 30 minutes! For some reason I think I forgot to put the meeting link, so here is the link - meet.google.com/gse-qbpo-ucv. Make sure to unmute your mic when you get in the call!

all set for the meeting. Already woke up, on my first coffee of the day and looking forward to catch up with all of you. See you guys in a while.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that we will be having our weekly online event in 2 hours! Come join us to socialize with the community!

https://meet.jit.si/couchersevent

2 Likes

sorry guys, I had internet problems. I could not log in back.

No worries buddy! Emily had to take off and we weren’t sure if you were coming back so we just ended. It was good seeing/talking with you! Hope to see you next week!

1 Like

Were having an online event in about 30 minutes! Hope to see you there!

We’re having a weekly social event in about 30 minutes :slight_smile: hope to see you there! Whether it’s your first event or your 15th, all welcome :slight_smile:

Link here:

This social even starts in about 20 minutes! Come if you’re interested for a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry guys, got cut off again. I kept trying to unmute myself but could not. Gmeet does not agree with my laptop I guess. It was nice to meet you all and welcome Andrea to our weekly meetings. I am glad that we decided to keep the name Couchers :smiley:

See you next week

1 Like

It was great seeing you @Push-K and Andrea too! Hope to see you again soon! This Sunday or next Thursday at the latest :grin:

1 Like

I was trying to answer your question that Sunday’s meeting is too late for me. It starts at 1.30am (monday) in my country which is why I do not attend it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all! We’re having an online event in about 30 minutes. Here’s the link -

Hope to see you there!

1 Like